The Hotel Villa Fiorentino has its origins in 1950, from the pioneer Francesco Paolo Fiorentino together with his wife Costanza Placentino, they created this place of welcome following the growing demand of the pilgrims devoted to San Pio da Pietrelcina.
They first started with the construction of a banquet hall, later they also inaugurated a restaurant.
To widen the clientele and to satisfy the demand of the pilgrims, they built the first 9 rooms, to which another 10 were added, they enlarged the reception hall and so began to grow up to the construction of 100 rooms and 5 dining rooms.
Passing through generation, the organization and management passed into the hands of the three sons Michelangelo, Lazzaro and Raffela.
The hotel has 100 rooms with all the comforts, five dining rooms, a reception room, an outdoor pool, a bar, a dance hall, and a conference room, all equipped with wifi and parking for cars and buses.
The Hotel is located in an area well-stocked with tobacco, food, pharmacies, about 800m from the places of San Pio, easily reachable on foot or by shuttles, and 800m from the city center of San Giovanni Rotondo.